We all know diet and exercise are the cornerstones of any healthy lifestyle, but does diet have to mean rice cake and skim milk every day of our lives? No. We found a great collection of easy brunch recipes that are exciting and simple.
And who doesn’t love brunch? It has the best of everything.
- Strawberry Fig Salad
- This salad is a great source of healthy fats.
- Spring Salad with Poached Eggs
- Don’t like poached eggs? An over-easy egg works just as well! Click the link to also see how to make Banana-Coconut Muffins.
- Zucchini Soufflés
- All the deliciousness of a soufflé without the pressure. Plus, it reheats wonderfully!
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- This is my personal favorite! So delicious.
- Rosemary Olive Oil Doughnuts
- FYI: National Doughnut Day is THIS FRIDAY, June 7, 2013.
- Pumpkin-Goji Biscotti
- The goji berries are a great source of protein, actually. They’re full of amino acids.
- Pecan and Date Tart
- This tart works great as a brunch or a dessert dish.
- Rhubarb-Pineapple Crisp
- Serve it up with a scoop of low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt or ice cream for the full effect.
- Macaroons with Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
- A little rich (as in the ingredients are expensive) but very worth it! Claims to be the most delicious of the list.
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Honey Butter
- Perfect for a guilt-free breakfast. I can’t wait to try this one.
- French Toast with Caramelized Bananas
- Definitely sweet enough to eat…and lick the plate.
We found this amazing list of recipes from this blog, and we definitely encourage you to follow it if you're ever looking for something different, yet delicious.